Hero Lands Co.
New City Company
Hero Wall Co.
Wharves & Docks Company
Numa C. Hero & Son
Bayou Barriere Golf Club
George Hero Co. Inc.
Welcome to Hero Lands CompanyTHE HERO COMPANIES PROPERTIES ARE CONCENTRATED IN PLAQUEMINES PARISH BUT WITH REAL ESTATE IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT SITES IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA.
The HERO companies properties are concentrated in Plaquemines Parish but with real estate in several different sites in the New Orleans area. These family owned companies have properties dating from the early 1900's when our founder, George A. Hero, started investing in the "Westbank" of New Orleans. Mr. Hero's initial purchases were in the Belle Chasse area. With time the several companies were formed, George A. Hero Company, Hero Wall Company, Hero Lands Company, New City Company, Wharves & Docks Company, Bayou Barriere Golf Club, and Numa C. Hero & Son.
The largest of the Hero companies has many available properties including:
- Water frontage along the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway (Intracoastal Canal) and Hero Canal
- Woodlands to the south of the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base (Alvin Callender Field) and west of the Intracoastal Canal
- Frontage along Louisiana Highway #23 (Belle Chasse Highway)
- Residential property along Tullis Drive in Algiers (Orleans Parish)
- Warehouses on Engineers Road, Concord Road and Peters Road