Hero Lands Company formed in 1938 from the estate of George Hero. The property initially was of over 2900 acres in Belle Chasse being parts of several old “plantations”: Concession, Oak Point, Lilly, Concord, and Cedar Grove.
The largest of the Hero companies has many available properties including:
- Water frontage along the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway (Intracoastal Canal) and Hero Canal
- Woodlands to the south of the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base (Alvin Callender Field) and west of the Intracoastal Canal
- Frontage along Louisiana Highway #23 (Belle Chasse Highway) and along Engineers Road.
- Residential property along Tullis Drive in Algiers (Orleans Parish)
- Office on Whitney Avenue, Gretna.
Buildings Available for Lease
2 suites at 1821 Commercial Drive. Build out to suit.
1821 Commercial Drive Harvey, LA
1141 Whitney Avenue, Gretna, La
2800 Peters Road Harvey, La 70058
2800 Peters Road interior
2800 Peters Road